Eco Gift Making Bundle
A fun sustainable step to an eco gift giving life
This gift bundle is designed to give you the tools to get you making your own homemade gifts easily. Easing you in gently it gives a great taster to how life could be! Plus with purchasing these gift making products you are playing your part in helping the environment. What could be better than that?!
Your Eco Gift Making Bundle will Include:
- 1 x Eco Homemade Gift Making Course delivered by Eco Courses (£105.00)
- DIY Bathroom Bag Pattern Plus 300 Bamboo Cotton Buds | 3 pack Bamboo Toothbrushes | Faith in Nature Soap (£15.00)
- DIY Earth Tote Bag (£5.75)
- Homemade Candle Set (£5.75)
- DIY Peg Bag Pattern Plus 24 Wooden Pegs (£7.50)
- DIY Natural Tie Dye T-Shirt (£25.00)
- Handmade Knitted Tube Scarf (£25.00 with rainbow purchased wool or £15.00 and you use wool from a charity shop or what you already have)
- Make Your Own Rainbow Fun Necklace (£5.75)
- 25 Personalised Eco Gift Tags (£5.50)
- How to Eco Gift Wrap Guide & Pattern (£5.50)
When you buy this gift making bundle you are making a difference and you will be changing your life for the better. Simply being more mindful of what you buy and spend your money when it comes to getting gifts for others is part of the battle. If you can be aware of what you do and how that impacts then you are one step ahead of the game.
With these courses and homemade gift making bundles we aim to deliver to you lessons that will enable you to create your own items to give to loved ones for birthdays, Christmas and just whenever you fancy it!! You will become a hand made gift making machine and you won’t be able to stop.
The Eco Homemade Gift Making Course is currently only available online. All your DIY bits will be either delivered locally to you or collected by you from The Refill Shed. Your online Eco Course includes up to 5 hours of guidance and tuition within either an individual or group video call 1 hour per week for 5 weeks.
We love it when a new opportunity to get creative comes up and we hope that you will do too!
You will need to supply the following:
- Your energy and enthusiasm!
- Recycled glass jar for candle making
- Natural dye colour (beetroot makes for a good one!) plus salt and water for T-Shirt Tie Dye fun
- Fabric printing ink and roller (these can be bought separately if required)
- Recycled fabric for your peg bag and bathroom bag – a metre is more than enough
- Your own cotton t-shirts if you want to do more tie dye!
- Extra soy wax for candle making plus more recycled jars if you get carried away with this one (can always get more wooden wicks)!
- Your own wool either that you have already or bought from a charity shop or sustainable source ideally
- Card board – sheets or used cereal boxes are perfect for this
- Reused secondhand fabric and string or ribbon for wrapping
More hand made gift making coming to you soon!!
Do you want to live an eco life? Do you feel like you need to do more?
I have never looked back on my eco journey. We are here to help you live your ultimate sustainable dream with simple changes and so many opportunities for eco learning right here! We are with you every step of the way. Have you been looking for that bit of guidance, that little shred of advice that could catapult you to living more free and abundant? Then you have come to the right place, with our gentle nurturing training you will do exactly that and more!
The Eco Starter Course will ease you in gently and give you a real good idea of what will be expected within our range of eco courses. Perhaps you are not ready for those big changes yet?
We want you to know that it doesn’t matter if you are not quite ready. Your taking part in this taster gives us funds to further support and campaign, plus develop ways of reaching other people to spread the message and get everyone involved in changing their ways to help save the planet so either way you will be doing your bit! Good to know hey?!
Items will be delivered to you without additional packaging where possible. All eco products sold will be put in to one reusable recycled brown paper bag. Or even better and we much prefer you to come with your own reusable bag to fill it up and take it away yourself.
Delivery is free to your door when you spend £10 within the local radius or you can come and collect at your own convenience. Contact us to arrange a time to make sure we will be available. Would not want you to waste your time and journey! Whatever suits you!!
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver outside of the following areas at the moment.
Delivery and or Collection included for The Low Villages, Barton-Upon-Humber, Brigg and Elsham. Other locations may be available please ask at time of purchase.
Nothing will be sent by post. Keeping the miles down and keeping it local is the main reason for this little venture. This is an eco, personable local delivery and collection service.
If you want to know any other information we are really friendly and all you need do is ask.
Perhaps you haven’t seen our website yet, find out even more about what we are doing for the fight to save the planet. We have plenty going on and we love to share, we really do!
amie & the team x